Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Gone Fishing

Once in a while, I love to go fishing at sea, which is normally at areas with depth from 20ft to 90ft of water. This places is not consider deep sea fishing yet as normally, deep sea is considered to be deeper than 100ft and is usually far away from land, until we couldn't see any. Here are some pictures that I took when we were on our way to the fishing spot, I only manage to take the departure pictures as my Nokia 5610 battery is low when we were on our way home.







I was actually trying to capture the beach picture but it ended up like this. Quite nice though, for a 5610 camera in a shaky situation.



The above picture is the 'Batu Mandi of Lakir', which means Bathing Stone at Lakir Island. I don't know why people call them bathing stone. I found it quite strange as nobody goes there to bath. I usually only see anglers fishing there for groupers (Kerapu) size at around 500g and heavier. I fish there for a couple of times, but only in good whether as I don't want our boat to get smash by the stones. Its usually a place for anglers as a last try on a disappointed fishing trip as they can easily catch small groupers here.



This is the last picture that I took that day before it started to get dark, the sun set. Its far more beautiful in real life than in the picture.

I wanted to take pictures of the fish that I caught that fishing trip but my camera was out. Altogether, I manage to catch 6 jenahak (red fish) and 2 baracuda.

1 comment:

yuyu jannah said...

bagus sekali dpt jumpe blog kamu...
ade tutorial..
10s :)